MS. VANCOUVER PAGEANT GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The Ms. Vancouver Pageant provides an extracurricular activity grant to a select number of families for their children 18 years of age or under. Our delegates for each year’s Ms. Vancouver Pageant are hand-picked by our executives to participate in a life changing experience to change their lives and the lives of others. We are passionate about the communities in which we live and work in and our delegates are compassionate to make a difference within these communities. Through this grant program we eliminate the financial barriers for our children to participate in any activity of their choosing, across the nation. We are making a difference in your community one family at a time.
The Ms. Vancouver Pageant considers families which have significant financial barriers deterring their child from participating in an activity of that child’s choice.
1. Each application will be considered carefully and given the same priority be it the first year applying or if you have previously applied.
2. All applicants will be chosen and contacted for the year that they have applied for, as soon as possible.
3. No Applications will be kept on file.
1. Applicants will only be considered if the child cannot participate in that sport without Ms. Vancouver Pageant support.
2. Ages 18 and under are eligible to apply.
3. A select few families will be chosen yearly and full monetary requirements in respect to that particular activities admission fees will be paid. (uniforms, gear or necessary equipment is not covered)
4. Ms. Vancouver Pageant may choose to support the child further depending on the families’ financial situation.
The financial verification is an extremely important step in this process. This is a third party who confirms that without this support the child will not be able to participate in this year’s activity. The reference must be in a professional position to assess the social and economic barriers facing the family.
1. The reference can be a professional in social work or family services, a school principal or counsellor, a senior recreation administrator, accountant, law enforcement officer, a registered physician or nurse, a lawyer or a priest or pastor.
2. All references must attach a letter on their letterhead confirming their position.
3. References other than those listed could be considered if a letter is attached confirming their professional position.
4. References cannot be associated with the activity organization and they cannot be a family member.
5. If it is an extracurricular school activity than we may consider school principals or counsellors as references.
If your application is approved we will notify you as soon as possible. The organization the funds are paid to cannot transfer funds to another individual. The funds could only be used by the approved applicant. We have a large amount of applications so we will not respond to everyone that applies. Keep in mind we will choose one family per year.
Privacy / Confidentiality
Ms. Vancouver Pageant respects your privacy. We never sell, trade or loan your information to any other organizations. Information provided in this application is strictly for the purposes of review by Ms. Vancouver Pageant authority.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com